What is new with us lately?
Lance's work is keeping him busy busy busy, and he is doing amazing things in our city for many people. I am proud of him and I know God has a calling for him and what he is doing.
We are in the middle of our Spring Break- and I am starting to see the struggles on plans during Spring Break. You don't want your kid to vegetate and brain turn to mush....but at the same time, that was some of the fondest memories from childhood. :) Well, middle and high school for me. We never had a spring break in WA. (did we??!)
So far our break has yielded a trip to Bama Grammas, Unca and Aunt Qians and seeing Wink.
Saw chickens, learned how to master a remote control car, chased longhorns all over Uncas farm.
One of those things was an active imagination play. LOL
Highlights of the trip-- Lawson's pure love of Cal and Bip. Cal was a crazy cat my mom got from my friend Kay 17 years ago or so. This cat used to be 18 pound, antisocial, never meows and NEVER EVER let you pet him. He is currently around 5# and is so loving. Wants to be near you and will nudge you until you pet him. He took over the 4am feline call of the wild when his pal Cleo moved in with Unca and Qian. Lawson has learned how to be gentle and not scare the kitty.
So fun watching the progression of "oh I can't do this b/c mom said so" to "i don't want to hurt her, so I won't do this" Such a seemingly small thing that really means a lot.
We had lunch with a new friend to Lawson and we had fun!!! I love seeing Lawson meet new people and how open and accepting he is. He really is good about accepting "that is just the way God made them and we care about them deeply" as an explanation about friends with special needs.
Lawson has such an empathetic heart, I think this is something I need to learn how to foster.
Laura is doing good. Exercising bit by bit and feeling a lot better and happy I am making good choices for my body
I currently know I need to go to bed. <3 and="" before="" but="" div="" do="" get="" i="" nbsp="" pictures="" some="" try="" will="">3>
This was written 3-2016 and I never posted. LOL
This was written 3-2016 and I never posted. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!