Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Dropping off the face of....

Earth.   

Not long after I posted the last post on this blog, my momma passed away. We had JUST started an IVF cycle after a while of getting things straight in my body to prepare for it. (More for another day)

sooooo what else has happened in the last...6 years.

oh yea, had a baby and moved. Memaw and Poppa moved into the house we moved out of. 

I have gotten obsessed with house plants- and I am ACTUALLY KEEPING THEM ALIVE...for the most part. 

So that baby. Super cute and full of personality. I can't remember if I am using names on this blog....but from here on out I am not going to if I was. The internet is forever, yo. 

Oh yeah, I got a new laptop so I am not able to upload pic of said baby.

I am most likely typing into the void- but I know see how fun it is to go back and see the old stories and photos...so I need to keep up every once in a while. :)  I need to link some photos and figure out this blogging shiz again.   

Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!