Anyone remember that song? It is for a Certs Commercial. I do unfortunately- it pops up in my head at really weird times. It also reminds me of my father. When I was younger he would sing that diddy....he said was on all the time-probably like the current 5 hour Energy Shots commercial. Interesting huh?
I am writing a second post today to ask for tips on recycling? We now have a separate large rolly bin for recycled materials- cardboard, plastic, paper, junk mail, etc. I have a smaller can next to my normal garbage can...but the things like yogurt, jello, milk jugs, veggie cans have to be washed first. I am doing the whole soap/washing thing- but you do really need to do that? Does a good rinse off of all visible soiling good enough? I am trying really hard to get my husband on board, but it is hard to remember what goes where!!! I found a pizza box in the recycle bin...and my sink is filling up with empty yogurt containers. AAAAHHHH.
Any good hints? I now realize how much my husband loves his yogurt infused with probiotics and fiber. PLEASE don't tell him that stuff is good for him. He might stop eating it. :)
(love you honey)
Off to bed for my 4/4 day at work.
On the plus side- I will see the McKinneys soon. It has been to long. I am a bad friend.
On the plus PLUS side- Jackie will be here Wednesday!!! YEAH! License to sit around and chit chat all week!! WOOOOO HOOOOO!
Pop on over to her blog and tell her to do an updated post!!! McCain didn't win the elections sweetcheeks!!! :)
Ahhhhh, damn. Time to go to bed. ugh...OH- I have new book to read! Woooo hooo!
Also-is it just me or does Joesph A. Banks always have a darn sale going on?!?!?!? Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!