Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gotta Love A Good Fail.

I LOVE the Failblog website. I actually have it in my google reader so that I can get my daily dose of fail. I laughed out loud TWO times this morning. Why?

I shall share...be warned- my husband told me this was vulgar. You have been warned.





This is just funny. I mean could you imagine a shelf full of nut sacks? Small, Medium, Large, and Mongo?? Hairy, Hairless. Do the Brazilian Nut Sacks fall under the Mongo- b/c everyone knows Brazilians nuts are big. Do they have generic nut sacks at a lower cost? Do the generic ones have less realistic wrinkles and no hair?





Now this, is just feckin' funny. I have visions of Daffy Duck getting attacked my that bulldog (?) in all the the Merry Melodies cartoons. After feathers and duck spit flying everywhere- I can see Daffy with his head held high with digity, his beak turned sideways, limping away holding up a wing to stave off the medics....."I am JUTH FINE Thank you very much"


Then he morphs into Duck Dodger of the 24th and half century and then TOTALLY bungles everything up. :)

1 comment:

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!