Saturday, June 27, 2009

Random Thoughts Update

Random Stuff
  • I had to listen to Michael Jackson for 8 hours yesterday at work. I thought I was going to shoot someone. ugh. I volunteered to go back up to triage so I wouldn't have to listen to the "Ooo-hooo"s anymore.
  • I am getting ready for my favorite MIL to come down for 4th of July. I am excited to have company!!
  • I am praying for Jami and Aimee- they are going to the Ukraine on a mission trip to an orphanage. Check it out HERE.
  • I worked 8 hours Thursday and THEN Lance and I went down to the beach for 4 more. I was exhausted, but we had a lot of fun. Found out they give out free sunset shots at Crabs. Yummy. :)
  • Miss all my friends and I never have enough time to see everyone. I am scared I am hurting feelings every time I go home. I need to develop a schedule or something.
  • My toe/foot hurts STILL from where I broke it. I am sure by Monday and four days of work it will really be aching.

I wish I had a more exciting life..and more exciting news, but that is about it people! Is there anyone out there? Anyone? Buller? Buller?

2 comments:

  1. Thank God. I wonder if I am writing this just for my husband to read 30 minutes later. I swear he keeps up with our lives via this sight!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!