Okay, so I have lost 11 pounds so far (insert
balloons and streamers falling from ceiling) on the Jenny Craig diet. I am doing well. I just have to do more exercise. Those that know me know that this is kind of like asking a cat to take a leisurely swim in a pool.
WAAAAA-HA HA HA HA HA. Okay, maybe not that bad- but in my mind it is a close one.
Kind of like the ladies gymnastics uneven bars and the gold medal tie...you know between the US and China (AKA 13 year old masquerading as a 16 year old???)
I digress. I don't even like talking about
working out. SO. I have to make it FUN. I got a
Wii for Lance for Christmas this last year and we have enjoyed it SO MUCH! He has been rocking away on
Guitar Hero, together we cruise
Super Mario's Galaxy. We are like little kids again...uh, have we ever stopped?? We even got Jackie in touch with her inner rock star!!!!
SO, I need to be grown up. I bought the
Wii Fit. I really like it..(note past tense), liked it...until after it figured up my
BMI, plumped up my
Mii, and in this
cutsie computerized voice (to take the sting out) said "That's Obese" I have GOT to get this on video.

You then do a series of balance tests. Okay, that is funny. We all know I have no balance. If there is 8 feet of open area in a room and one table 4 feet from me....I will teeter totter until I run into it. I have had people ask me (previously, not now) if I was safe in my relationship. (HECK YEAH was my answer- anyone that messes with me gets kicked in the face. ;) All because of bruises from running into counters and door jams.

SO, these are some pictures of my
Mii, and the
Wii Fit
assessment...see what you think. HA HA HA
crap...there goes one Christmas gift idea down the drain...I was thinking of getting you all Wii Fit for Christmas!!! ;-) p.s. on the picture of me...WOW what a Wild Woman Rocker Chick...did I really hit ANY of the notes...hmmm....
ReplyDeletedon't believe I did. (if so it was probably accidental) I love your Mii pic too.....too funny. You write such entertaining stories....it always cracks me up! A born author....