Thursday, May 15, 2008

avoidance

Hello all. Update- I am unconsciously avoiding the dentist. I have been supposed to go into see them at 430pm the past two days. Yesterday I got out of work late, and didn't make it- I could have really hustled and made it before they closed....so today I was supposed to go in at 430. I completely forgot-- just *poof*

I remembered at about 7pm tonight...this is why I utilize the Google calender with the reminders that send an email to me, and also send text message reminders to my phone. I have a pretty poopy memory as of late. They are going to strangle me when I get in there....either that or pull out my tooth. HA HA HA HA. Literally.

Love to all.
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!