I had to go to the dentist today to get my permanent crown on for the first tooth....I am still having numbness on the right side of my tongue when I chew, clench and talk a lot (God trying to tell me something). Therefore they are not going to do my other crown prep and such until after I get back from my honeymoon to give me enough time to heal.
Turns out the flipping perm. crown had a defect or something in the mold. GO FIGURE. I am like a living proof of Murphy's Law. After much deliberation on Dr. Thompson's part he decided to send it back to get a piece of it filled in since it is going to be right next to the other tooth that is getting a crown on (or something or another....I didn't really understand) I just smiled and nodded and said OK. I have a temporary again. Sigh
He told me I was so patient with them especially with all that I have been through with my teeth and troubles. He asked me where did I get my patience from.
I told him I am a Cubs Fan.
What is a couple of weeks? We have been waiting a 100 years!!!!!
GO CUBBIES!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!