just an update on our lives. I am healing pretty okay on my tonsillectomy. I can talk again, but I still hurt. I constantly feel like I have had the worst news in my life and have the feeling of dread in the back of my throat...and I am about to cry.......and really really dry...I drink a ton of water like they tell me to but it doesn't seem to help.
I have no appetite since every time I eat all I experience is pain...it is kinda like Pavlov's dog ya know? I have lost 8 pounds so far. My trainer should be impressed when I am able to get back into the gym. :)
Lance and I leave on Friday for the AAN (American Association for Neurologists)- the national conference. I am just along for the ride, but Lance is going for continuing education and to "get some learnin'" I am very excited. I have wrote Oprah to see if I can get tickets to the show, but I have not heard anything yet...you have to get tickets a LOOOOOONG time in advance. I am waiting to see if there are any extras/leftovers for next week.
I also have a friend that I used to go to school with in College. Shannon Kirby. She came down for my wedding and am excited to see her again.
I have been up to see her a couple of times through the years, and it is going to be good to see her again. She is one of the friends that I made in an instant, and that I knew I would keep for a lifetime. I thank God for my friends like her.
Other than that life has been pretty much as it goes with us. Lance is busy busy with work. I think he is booked through June or July or so. A very very busy man. He is doing well. We are loving our life down here. We are planning to go on our hunnymoon/1st anniversary for our....uh, 1st anniversary. ;)
Then after that, who knows what the next year will bring. ;) You all will just have to..
STAY TUNED!!
Love to all.
L
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!