Originally posted on my MySpace/MSN blog....carried over to here b/c I have deleted it.
Tonsillectomies SUCK
I am currently 2.5 weeks post op, and all I know is that I thought I would be like pretty much back to normal by now. All I want to do is drink slushies from Sonic or drink Slim Fast. Not for weight loss properties either. My throat freakin HURTS. STILL. For the love of all that is holy.I try to eat bread- soft, moist bread.....and it feels like sand paper. It is horrible. I have lost my appetite.
I have lost 8 pounds. When I get back in the gym my trainer is going to love that.. HA HA. The bad part is that I have no energy, and when I talk longer than 10 minutes the pain is horrible. I ache, and it is a burning pain. I constently have a feeling that feeling like you get when something bad is going to happen and you are about to cry- you know that pain? It is constant...then more when I eat.....ugh. This too shall pass, I just had to vent, write it down and remember. I did ask for this. HA HA HA. I told Dr. Kotlartz to do this to me. LOL.
Things are good for me otherwise. Lance and I are going to Chicago Friday for the AAN (American Association of Neurologists). I am very excited. I am going to see my friend Shannon from College, and do a bunch of fun stuff. We are going to to eat some yummy food, and experience some freaking freezing weather. The day of my b’day it is supposed to be high of 38 degrees. BLAH. Oh well. If any one has any great suggestions, let me know!
As far as day to day life...Lance is working super hard- booked through July I believe last I heard. May is a tough month for him as far as being on call- three weekends total...but it happens. We are going out of town this month and two months ago we had to go out of town for his Meemaw’s funeral. Turnabout is fairplay. :)
Check out my REAL BLOG for full details......... as that is where I post post often...
http://laurasmundaneworld.blogspot.com/
Love to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!