I had a great time tonight, and I ventured out on my own to a wine tasting/social night. I had a lot of fun. I couldn't get anybody to go with me-but I met some new people and had a blast. The function was for a group called The Gratis Club. They do twice monthly events in Pensacola, but they are based out of New Orleans. It was founded by a lady displaced by Katrina, and it is a very interesting story.
I like it as a way to get out and meet people, and see a different side of the city. I had a great time. As a member of the club you can also get great deals at restaurants in towns- free appetizers and glasses of wine. The cities it covers are Pensacola, New Orleans, Destin, Mobile, and Biloxi. It is pretty cool!!
I am proud of myself for going all by myself. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!