Humm. Yes, I have eyebrows. I have entered the world of the eyebrows. I found a place that tints eyebrows really cheap..and then I actually GOT THEM WAXED!!!!!!!!! I didn't think I was going to it....but then I said why not. Zip zip zip. it was done. WOW. It didn't hurt at all. :)
I like it.
Work out is going good. I met with Kristie (personal trainer) today, and went over my measurments. CRAZY. I am uber fat. Hey, if you are going to have body fat percentage, might as well blow it through the roof, huh? I know I am going to have bruises on my arms stomach hip and thighs from the calipers she used!!!!! Ha ha ha ha. I got on the treadmill until my feet fell asleep, and then walking on the treadmill for a while.
Currently my plan is going to be a 2000 calorie diet, and 3 or 4 days a week work out with at least 30 minutes of moderate weight training each day, and then cardio. I am planing utilize the classes they offer- they have a TON. Lean muscle classes, cycling classes, strength traning, yoga, pilates, etc. etc...ALL SORTS. Plus I have my ball to use at home also. I LOVE IT. Kristie set up all my info into an Exel program, and went over my calories I needed to burn/eat/etc. I meet with her next wednesday and we will get started on my personally tailored plan. I am getting REEXCITED!!!! YEAH!!! Plus, tomorrow they are showing American Gangster in the Cardio Cinemia, and I have really been wanting to see that movie......:) I just wish I had time to go watch it all. Darn it, I am actually saying that I WISH I had MORE TIME TO GO WORK OUT!!!!! Can you believe that??????
I asked a few weeks ago who would join me in my journey, and challenge me...and my mom-in-law Jackie responded, my pal Melody responded. Okay you two- Here we go!!!!! Jackie- you are going to have to start a blog!!! I forgot to get my total measurements to post. But when I get my second set in a month I will post what I have lost....which I hope I have lost at least a little. LOL... Love to all

You didn't even mention you got a cute hair cut! Wow! I can't believe how short your hair is. I love it!
ReplyDelete