So I keep having really strange dreams. I should write books- but only after I wake up and write down what I dream, as I could NEVER think this stuff up on my own.
It amazes me that some people (my husband and best friend included) hardly ever dream. I dream every night, and actually look forward to them.
The other night after the New Year's Eve bomb went off at Pensacola Blvd (that is what we call the clinic where I work)- I had a very active dream...well actually nightmare....
I dreamed I was at work (ugh.) People everywhere, the front lobby for some reason had a huge dog in it (miniature/mid size Chow-Chow maybe?) The back where patients are had two cats. This is separated by a door that we call people back for treatment. I was running around crazy and then I realized there were animals that I had to keep separated or they would fight and injury patients and that would mean more treatments and incident reports (THEY ARE DREADED). I had to keep them from fighting every time I opened the door for a patient to come back for treatment.
As I am running around treating pts., etc. I notice that there are construction crew members everywhere putting up drywall and blocking my view of empty rooms and why paths (uh, doesn't take a psychologist to deduce this dream). I was so frustrated. I was having to walk ALL OVER. Then I was behind the clerks desk and just dropped- all dramatically b/c my legs were aching and I hurt all over-- etc. etc. and fell on the floor whining and complaining (like we all want to do at work but can't- but we can in our dreams) Then I realized that the patient could see me. I got up and went back to my work. The dog then jumped over the desk and started attacking the cat.....and my dream kinda fizzled out.
Moral of the dream is I guess you can't lose it at work huh??? There are always 'beasts' to conquer..and when you let them get the best of you it all goes downhill from there.
Not as weird as the dream I had when I dreamed I was a super human defense attorney and I cut off my ribs for BBQ to bribe different people to get off my client for a school shooting. THAT my friends was just plain weird.
:) I told you I have really weird dreams. I can't control them..........
HA HA HA! You cut off your ribs!?!
ReplyDeleteJason and I dream a lot. They seem SO REAL sometimes. We have gone to work mad at each other because of something we dreamed the night before.