I have seen a lot of stupid things in my life. I have. Working in the ER, and in the medical profession period. Some of the things I have seen people think I have made up. I promise I have. That is why I totally and 100% can believe that two DUMB as dirt donkeys thought this would really work...
Please check this out. The funny part was one article describing how the friends found him and dressedhim to go pick up the check...they couldn't get the pants up so they threw a blanket over him. So funny. Hey- what are best friends for but to look after you when they are dead. What is he going to do with 355 dollars now that he is dead right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!