Saturday, November 24, 2007

Newlywed Holidays

What to do? I feel obligated to go everywhere, and want to go everywhere. What do people do when they get married. For Thanksgiving we stayed here b/c I had to work, but I am going to ask off and travel. I suppose to go B'ham and them fly to Pittsburgh- but it is such a hard decision. You feel like you have to be everywhere with everyone at all times. I can't even imagine how it is going to be when we actually have children

I suppose I will just say if you want to see me come down here.

2 comments:

  1. We just change up year to year. Is Lance an only child? That might be a tough one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he is a one and only child.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!