I am now working at the urgent care clinic- and I love it. I really like the people I work with, and I like the work. I can honestly say this will be were I work while we are here in Pensacola....the ONLY thing I don't like about it.....SICK PEOPLE. ugh. My friend Kay practicaly begged me not to take a job with sick people- but it wasn't for lack of trying to get another job that I didn't get one. Plus, this one really fits me. This whole week we have had 70% of our patients with sore throats, and I would say 7 out of 10 of them had strep. I am scheduled for an outpatient procedure this Thursday (all is okay- D&C). Yesterday started with a scratched throat...today woke to the dreaded headache, burning throat, and horrible breath (says Lance) So I made the trip up to the Clinic to get my throat swabbed, and the dreaded diagnosis of strep. blah. So as my pal Murphy as visits in my life at inopportune times.....
So I don't know whether or not I will have my surgery next week or not. It is not a big deal- just for my endometriosis. So don't worry about it.
Other than that life is good for us down here is Pensacola. Christi came down here for a visit and it was great. I loved having her here, but it was bittersweet. It was more like home having her here. We all (Lance too) decided that she needed to get a job down here as a CRNA so we can all live happily after...as a matter of fact all of my friends in our own little utopia.
I introduced my friend Brannon to Yahtzee, and she loved it. I hope we play more. She is one of the few people that I have here that I don't work with. Making friends here is hard. Harder than I thought it would be. I fall in that group that is older..outta school (one way to make friends), has no children (another way), THANK GOD I WORK. and I love the people I work with.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!