Saturday, June 2, 2007

I Am A Floridian

I am now a Floridian

Current mood:happy

One week to go, and I will be Mrs. King. YIPPE! Can you believe it? We are all moved to FL, and I have my driver's license, and my car tag switched over....worked out very well since my AL one was expiring May 31 anyways. We have our marriage license ready to go, we have our condos, I have my dress, I have my spray on tan after 7 years of night shift....ha ha ha ha....just waiting on June 9th.

We are excited...

BUT if you are planning on coming to the wedding RSVP to me so I can tell the manager at the restaurant were we are having the reception how many we are having!! THANKS!!

much love to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!