Thursday, August 16, 2007

goin' west

Goin’ west

Current mood:excited

dork. I just typed a bunch of stuff and erased it with a click of a cancel button. DARNIT.

I am so excited, we are flying out tomorrow, and I am doing the first doctor wifey tag along, as he is going to a conference in San Fran, CA. Hopefully there will not be a Tsunami, or GOD forbid an earthquake, as there has been a rash of them lately. If there is...I am an organ donor..I want to be cremated...and not a head...christi will understand..or any nurse...;)

Anyway...I am so excited to go and do something. My life has been such a whirlwind and I am excited to go out to SF- it is a fun city. At least it was 3 years ago. HA HA HA HA.

xxx ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!