Help me find a home for my cat..
Current mood:
anxious
look at my pictures for pix of Malley Kat.
Hi there, thank you for working on helping us with finding a good home for our cat- she is a sweet cat. I don't have too many pictures here in AL on Lance's computer of her- most of the ones I have are out in Arizona on my computer. She is a domestic long hair- but she does have some what might be Maine Coon type features (large eyes, bushy hair hair). I get her shaved one or two times a year because she really seems to like it, and it makes her more active. The close ups are from a few weeks ago. She is a diet controlled diabetic- her cat food is Purina Veterinary Diets brand...DM Dietetic Management Feline Formula . I last had her yearly on April 13th, 2007 and everything was wonderful. Her blood sugar was great and she got all her shots- including rabies. This was the Pell City Animal Hospital.
We are needing to find a home for her as the house we rented doesn't not accept pets. We tried to find one that did accept pets, and had one and 12 hours before Lance was going to drive to Pensacola to sign the papers they rented it to someone else. We were not able to find another pet friendly house in time, and we were in a time crunch as we had to be our of current apt. by May 31st, and the hospital that Lance is going to work for is paying for the move. Lance's job in Birmingham is not finished until June 30th, so he is staying in Gadsden at a home I own and will be able to keep Malley until then with him. After that he is joining me in Pensacola and that is our deadline to have a new home for Malley.
I would love to be able to reunite with her next year (April 25, 2008), when our lease is up in Pensacola and we buy a house, if at all possible. I understand this may not be possible.
About Malley: Malley is a wonderful cat. She does not climb on counter tops in kitchens or onto tables. She doesn't jump into bed and disrupt sleep. My best friend and I picked her out from an animal shelter in 1995 as a kitten, and she had her until the year 2003. My best friend had a baby and he was allergic to Malley, so I took Malley to keep her from going to an animal shelter. Unfortunately my best friend's child is still allergic, as is her new baby. She was also declawed by her previous owner so this greatly limits her living options. Malley can't go outdoors, and has never been around other animals other than in the veterinary office. Malley also has not had much exposure to children- I think that they scare her. She is a wonderful cat, and the only reason we are having to find her a new home is because we simply can not take her to where we are moving to. The rental papers that we got after the fact stated that any pets on the property would result in eviction. We thought there would be some room for negotiation. We were mistaken
I hope someone can help us and our Malley Cat. She really is a sweet cat.
If you have any other questions feel free to email me anytime
Thank you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!