is she gainfully employed or not?
Current mood:
thankful
well, I guess I have to answer some questions b/c I guess thought everyone knew....I don't know HOW I thought everyone knew...suppose you were supposed to have read my mind........
BUT
I am going to be working at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola..This is the same hospital that Lance is going to be at staff at. Hopefully then we will see each other. Well, after I get off of night shift anyways- which is going to be for 3 months- the orientation time for the 8 new grads they have hired. Then the nurse manager said I will be going to days (7a-7p, 3 shifts a week) HOPEFULLY it will not fall through for some reason. I have really lucked out on this. Lady Luck was FINALLY smiling on me as she has been pretty indifferent to me lately.
OH- I am giving up the ER and going to work in neonatal ICU. They have a level 3 NICU. Not as big as UAB, but pretty impressive just the same. About 65 beds, but a lot of new upgrades and a total new section that is really cool! I am really looking forward to it- nervous, but looking forward to it.
I start June 19th, so I have a little time off of work to get settled in, get married, learn my new town, new state, etc. etc. phew....then start work and learn all over again. ha ha ha. So now, anyone have anymore questions????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!