12/12/06
Current mood:
okay
Hi All. I do exist, and I am still alive. I have currently been seeing my life flash before my eyes. ha ha, not in the near death kinda fashion- but the fact that I hardly realize that it is almost CHRISTMAS. I went out to eat with Lance and Amit the other night, and Lance said something about 'over the holidays", and I was like "what holidays???" Thinking about this weekend or something- I really have no idea what alter universe I live in- but I totally forgot that it is The holiday season for a few minutes there.
I have a hard time realizing that it is December- jeez, I can't believe that July has happened already. Ha ha ha.
Update on my life. I am still working in Arizona, 7 on 7 off in the ER- I fly home on my off days...most of the time. I went up to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving. Stuffed myself silly after cooking with Lance's parents. I met Lance's childhood friend Joe, and his wife Marsha- and they are really nice. They have a new baby Lily that is a doll. This is the first time Lance has seen any of his friends with off spring. I am pretty lucky since I have seen two of my best friends children come into the world.....and have a bunch of babies in my life. Anyways- it was fun to see Lance work through it all in his head. It made Lance think about having children, etc. That was a fun process. 
THEN this past weekend my mother and I went to Savannah, GA for a little girls weekend. We froze our arses off, but had a really good time. It was good to see my mother and spend time with her. I miss my family.
The wedding is still set for June 9th, 2006- it is going to be at the beach- Gulf Shores, AL area. Still to be decided exactly- I have hired the lady to do the pictures and to set up the ceremony. I really like her too. I may go down in January sometime and meet with her and decide some stuff. We are excited- even though Lance hasn't offically proposed yet- but he is working on that.
I will let you all know when he does finally make it offical.
What else- I keep getting sick, and I am about to start wearing a mask at work. I am tired of it, but what can you do. I think I will work with unsick people whenever I settle down with the Lancer.
Hope everyone is doing well, and having a great time getting ready for the holidays. I wish I could spend time with everyone, but it really sucks. There is no perfect set up huh???
Love to all and Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!