Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's Official

It's Offical!!!!!!!!!

Current mood:excited

Hello to all! Well, it is finally offical- Lance and I are engaged...even though we have had a wedding date set for about 4 months. :) So here is the story.................

It starts with my cat crapping and pissing all over the extra bedroom...the bedroom lance's parents were to be staying in a few days (they came Christmas night) I spent Friday (the 22nd) moving all the furniture out of the living room and extra bedroom (by myself and my herculean strength) so that they could come and clean the carpets. I cleaned and deorderized as much as I could. I worked my flipping ass off. So on Saturday morning Malley (the rebelling cat) decided that the clean carpet was akin to a freshly scrubbed toliet- and crapped in the middle of the hallway. So she was rewarded with getting locked in the bathroom while I cleaned and made sure there wasn't any more.

After a while I had moved onto the next task to get ready for Christmas, and Lance comes into the kitchen and says "She did it again, she shit in the extra bedroom" I am just stunned b/c she is LOCKED IN THE BATHROOM. I couldn't believe I missed it. As I walked to the extra bedroom, all I could think of was "fucking houdini shitting cat". ;) (DISCLAIMER: I really do love her)

So I walk into the extra bedroom, and I ask Lance- where did she do it? Lance said over by the dresser. He was in the other room b/c he is allergic to cat shit. I look and I see Doug- my travel gnome on the dresser. i knew I didn't put him there, so I started to smile b/c I thought lance was just trying to make me laugh at the cat crap situation- then I saw he was sitting on a ring box......and the wheels started churning.....then I saw my ring around Doug's arm- the one that is waving. I had said "ohhh(as is how cute)...(then I saw the ring)....GASP!!!" I was so excited I grabbed it and looked at it. I didn't think about it, and I went to put it on my finger- and Lance had come in there (since it wasn't REALLY cat shit he could be present without his airway closing), and said "WAIT, THAT IS MY JOB!!" Hee hee. Then he got down on his knee and proposed ;)

It isn't your fancy dinner and such, but it was perfect. He did very well. We were meeting my best friend Christi and her husband that day for lunch, and the night before (friday) he asked me if I was going to see her again before I flew back to arizona on tuesday night. i said no, and he remembered that. He knew I would want to show her my ring, and I never get to see her- her living out on the outter relms of civilation in Atlanta and all..........then I was all bent outta shape with the cat crap and such....hee hee hee........

Funny huh?

So that is why I have my gnome- Doug in the pictures with the ring. ;)

I have a couple of pictures of the ring on my myspace pictures page.

The ring is perfect- I love it. AND I love my fiance!!! That is a weird thing to say.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!