not much
Current mood:
hungry
well, I am back out here in HOT Arizona, about to start my next 7 days of work. My 7 days off seem to go by SO much quicker than the 7 I work. I suppose that is just 'grown up' life. It sucks- honestly.
I had a good trip home- I actually really did pretty much nothing. I sat next too the biggest a-hole on the trip from Cinncinati to B'ham. He actually got up during take off to 'take a piss'. He refused to buckle his seatbelt b/c he was tired, and in the end called me "high and mighty" b/c I was tired (I worked the night before, was sick and just wanted to sleep), in his mind b/c i was wearing scrubs. The flight attendent asked me if he was drunk-I told her I didn't smell anything, but he had either smoked something, took a pill, or shot something up.....or he SERIOUSLY needed his medications adjusted. He kept falling asleep and jerking his legs all up against mine, and dropping his hand in my lap. After he was extremely obnoxious, I just stood up and moved seats----and promptly passed out. What an ass. Flight attendent is filing a complaint of my behalf...she told me this AFTER he tried to hit on her and pick her up on the way off of the plane when we got to B'ham. HA. What a clueless dumbfuck.
Then on the trip back yesterday this ASSHOLE behind me would hit the seat everytime I leaned it back. He jumped my ass b/c he said he had to work on his computer and he was trying to push my seat foward. HA HA HA HA HA. Oh, I kinda was alittle pissed, and I basically said tough shit (without the shit, as I was on an airplane), and informed him that the computer was a laptop- and put it in his lap for all I cared. I and I left the seat back, and my tray table in the DOWN and UNLOCKED POSITION the entire trip. Jerks and assholes really piss me off. I totally would have raised my seat if he JUST WOULD HAVE ASKED ME. ugh.
So, the rest of the weekend was good. really did nothing. Lance's windsheild got busted saturday on our way to my friend Kay's, so we didn't do much driving the whole weekend. I waited ALL DAMN DAY monday for the guy to come fix it. About 400pm I just threw my list of things to do in the trash- wasn't happening. The guy finally came out and was very interesting. He was leaning across the jeep at one point cleaning the edges or something and he just LET ONE RIP. I mean this one could have been entered in a contest, or lit or something. I was talking with my friend Joy, and it was all we could do to not lose it. He just went about his business. Insane. I guess to him a fart is just like a burp or a sneeze. Sickening. I wanted to tell him to check his nasty ass after one.
SO, I am out here for another 7 days, and looking foward to it. I hate being gone, but I love the 7 days off in a row, and the 2500 miles I get with delta every week.
Adios
Out to buy a weeks worth of food, and wash a weeks worth of scrubs....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!