Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hi Ya

So I have severely neglected this blog for a while. :( I know it is hard to keep up with every one. I have the family share site set up with shutterfly to share pictures and what nots, and I am going to try and start posting here. Not only to keep everyone important in our lives updated on Lawson's growth and such...but also for us. It all goes by so fast and I already amazed at how much he has changed and is growing.

HOPEFULLLY I will get in the habit of doing a little chronically every few days. It helps to know that people are out there actually giving a rip about what is going on in our lives...so if you stop by here just give me a little shout out...just a have a nice day, or miss you, or something. This is the part where I say- YES I am begging. I miss everyone and I love feedback. It will help me keep it up!!!

<3 love to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!