Thursday, March 24, 2011

Predictions.

Seems like everyone I meet has a prediction as to the sex of this toddler I am gestating. (I really think I will give birth to a toddler at the rate I am growing)

I thought that I should start keeping track of the predictions- and WHY exactly they think this way b/c sometimes it is really comical!

Here we go

Tell me your predictions and I will add them> I know I have had a lot more, but I can't remember right now.
<3 style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 153);" size="5">Team Blue
  1. Beth (sister)- just because
  2. Tonya (eye brow waxer/tinter)- She said it is b/c I was carrying low and my hips were getting wider. (GEE THANKS FOR NOTICING)
  3. Laura- (cleaner lady) Boy b/c I am carrying HIGH (?) and I didn't have morning sickness.
  4. Kathy from Lance's work- since there are two girls and one boy being born from people at the office.
  5. Jimmy B- "intuition"...pending belly pics. ((KEEP DREAMING!))




Team Pink
  1. Lance- b/c everyone else is having boys, and the baby was trying to hide it's face during the ultrasound on 3/24/10
  2. Sarah (neice)- No reason
  3. Mom- no reason
  4. Terrell AKA 'Doc' at the Nissan dealership- b/c when he told me to put out my hands straight in front of me, I did with my palms facing out. (?!?)
  5. Cousin Lori- "just a feeling"


4 comments:

  1. Oooooo, I don't know! I need more belly pics, before I make a decision! (Like I EVEN know how that carrying high, fatter ass stuff works.)
    Ummmm....I think I say boy too. I WANT you to have a girl (because you know how awesome we are at fixing girl hair...), but I still FEEL like it's going to be a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Boy--I vote Team Blue. Plus there is such awesome Steeler gear for boys and Lance would have a great time taking Special K to Steeler games!~ Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Team Pink - Because it just HAS to be a girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by the way, I think this not finding out stuff sucks! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!