Thursday, March 31, 2011

Memories

I am cleaning out a closet that has just really been a catch-all. It is full of stuff that was stuffed into boxes at the last house....of stuff that was stuffed into boxes at my house...and stuff stuffed into boxes at Lance's apartment.

I am getting insanely sick of all this CRAP. Do I really need to keep my sparkly formal dress from when I was a size 8? HA HA. No. Do I need all the paperwork from that nursing conference I went to in 2002? No. Does Lance REALLLLY need 8 sports jackets that don't fit him anymore? No. Do we need 80 VHS tapes in our guest bedroom? No. Something things I am keeping and going to box up properly to store. I want to get the VHSs on DVD one day...but that will come later. They just don't need to be taking up our space until then.

What we need is room for this baby. So purging I am doing...but in the process I found the single box of stuff from my childhood that made it out alive. Paper work, etc. I love seeing all this stuff that made it.

I am going to share with you a few of them.......







The Part that cracks me up about THIS one is the fact that I identified myself as a person who can "do math". LOL. At least I didn't say I can 'do spelling' or 'do grammar'. Oh the innocence of youth....also clean my room? Was I a delusional child...b/c really- I only cleaned my room under duress as a child. LOL Also- was a raised British? Papre airplanes? Really?



Um, seriously? This paper asked what I liked best about my father....that he goes to work? That he sleeps for TOW das? (two days). *sigh*




Okay, who DOESN'T wish they were a unicorn? I mean really. The funny part is when I was going to write "horses"...it started out as "hores" YIKES! A million Hores? LOL. Oh- HOW did I manage to spell scientist correct and screw up TWO and DAYS?




This one is so sweet. I like best about my mom: She loves me. That is one thing I never ever could doubt, and never will! I think I am stretching it a bit that I like best that she does my chores. I mean really? Is this b/c I can clean my room? HA HA.
The part that really cracks me up is that she fixes me breakfast "SOMETIMES". HA HA. Was I a starved child?


1 comment:

  1. I love seeing these!!! So cute!!! You were a very creative little girl!!! xoxo MIL

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!