I took this picture early in the day, so there doesn't look like that many people there, but near kickoff tihs whole area was full. Two seperate news stations came out, and a few radio stations. I HEARD one of them was a KDKA affiliate, but IDK. Don't care as much now that we LOST.
Lance had crazy hair from him hat- as per usual. As with his face paint, I do believe it is a necessity for any serious Steelers game we watch. LOL.
My friend Jenny and (The Other) Laura came out to see Lance, Me and Special K. It was good to see them, even if it was just for a few minutes. I am very VERY thankful for my friends- no matter how close or far away they are I know we can pick up like no time has passed.
I must have done something good in life to have been blessed with all of my wonderful friends.
I will leave you to look through the rest of the pictures. There isn't really much to say about them, but that the Steelers lost and we were verra sad. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!