Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I officially suck as a blogger

Okay, I so I have said it before. I suck as a blogger. I have grand plans, and I never seem to follow through. I tried to tweek my page while waiting to get my awesome friend Suzy to do me an overhaul. This sucks. I suck at doing simple blogger layouts. LOL. I know it isn't very easy to navigate or read..and really not pretty. Sorry. I have some one that is CAPABLE on that task...

as soon as I can make up my mind what I like. Ugh. I am so freaking indecisive it isn't even funny.

So until then....I will leave you with bated breath WONDERING what in the world is new with me. )(hahaha...like you all don't know.)
After I get 920 things done around this here house I will get on and write.......or well, BECAUSE I have 920 things to do-that means I will be on here sooner than later b/c I am great at procrastination. I also suck at spelling. Thank GOD for Firefox. :)

I am outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!