There are people in our lives that give us headaches. There are people in the world that make us nauseated. There are people in our lives that prematurely age us- that give us wrinkles. There are all types- and sometimes it is a good thing.
My friend Kristie and I were talking about putting up Christmas decorations. I offered to come over and help. Which turned in to what are thinking? Lets have a holiday cocktail!!!
She made some hot homeade apple cider. mmmmmmm...
YUUUUU-MMMMMMMY.
I have always known she was someone I got along with, and we always talked about getting together outside of the gym- but it never happened.
She is friend that gave me a headache, nauseated me, and has given me wrinkles. All in a good way. Headache from the adult apple cider, nausea from no sleep…and she prematurely aged me with wrinkles and laugh lines from all the hours of talking and telling stories.
Stories that got finished about 5% of the time b/c we would go off on side stories. It has been a really long time since I have had a night like that- and it was great. I may not have gotten in shape when I chose her for the training- but I got an awesome friend.
Needless to say- the holiday decorating never happened. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!