Friday, September 4, 2009

Still Kicking!

I am still alive and kicking out here. Here are a few of the things going on here in P'cola

  • My car in the shop currently getting a new timing belt and water pump.
  • My car got OUT of the shop two days ago (different one) b/c I got the EGD valves cleaned/replaced...new spark plugs, etc. Gotta love upkeep on older cars. Better than a new payment though.
  • Oil change, fluid flush, new belts in Lance's jeep. Once again-better than a new car payment.
  • Spent all my new computer savings on said repairs above. ARGH!!!
  • We have friends coming down next weekend- renting a condo, going to beer festival....the whole nine yards. Staying at Portifino, Pensacola...everyone in the condo gets a free fishing trip, free dolphin ride, one round of golf per condo daily, 20+% off of food etc. GREAT DEAL!!!!
  • I unfortunately fly out with my mom THIS Sunday..and return NEXT SUNDAY to go see my sister in Minnesota. I am going to miss the fun.
  • Things are still moving forward on the house. I guess. Waiting to hear if they are going to get the repairs in for under the limit. Ugh. I don't understand how in the HECK we are going to close on time!
  • I have a headache for three days. I am about to blow it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!