Monday, June 22, 2009

Location of Habitation...hummm...

So after our trip to AL this weekend we are wondering WTH are we in FL?!?!? :)

#1 We find our selves going more and more to AL on weekends off...um, that we are not gallivanting across the globe. LOL!
#2 Tortured ourselves by picking up a Homes For Sale booklet at The Golden Rule. (Tradition that we take my mom and brothers there to eat every time we come up. My husband LOVES a tradition!)
#3 Lance discovered he likes the lake.
#4 I realized I really like the lake too. If you discount the PCBs (sorry Kay), the alligator Gar, Snapping Turtles and water moccasins.
#5 I never have enough time to see all my friends and family when I come up for two days.
#6 um, This sunscreen habit of mine is getting pretty expensive. :) spf 45-55 year round is NOT CHEAP!

Then we come back down here...smell the ocean air- Lance talks to his buddy at work- we realize how good his benefits are at this job....hummm.....is nothing ever easy in this world?!?!?!

:)

Don't everyone get worried/excited. This is just be brooding and being homesick. For Lance, I think it is just we always wants to be somewhere else...you know- the grass is always greener idea? In this day and age a good stable job is worth driving 4 hours to see friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!