Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hawaii Trip

I have GOT to get better at updating this thing. I should do bullet points......

Okay, does anyone check this thing that doesn't have access to my facebook account? If you do- then log on and look at my pictures uploaded there. I am in the process of uploading to my Picassa account right now, but you can see a good bit of them on FB... I have to upload the ones from my SLR- my little point and shoot has an Eye-Fi wireless card in it. TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

Hawaii 2009

Yes, Kay, I hava a zillion more. :)

Flight over was fun..well, for me anyways. I only slept two hours the night before so I was able to sleep on the flight for a few hours. :) Lance got plenty of sleep, so therefore he DIDN'T! He also got antsy. I am still amazed that he likes to drive as much as he does. He never stays in one place too long. The seats in 1st class were awesome. Totally worth the extra money. Honestly the most expensive part of the trip, but worth every last penny to me.

We rented our stereotypical red convertible mustang. It was a blast.

We did all the touristy things- Hanauma Bay, Pearl Harbor, Diamond Head, drove around the island, went to the swap meet, drank mai tais.....etc...

Our favorite part by far was Hanauma Bay..well that and vegging out at the resort, but that is a given. Enjoy the pictures.

















1 comment:

  1. Nice blog post. You got some great pictures! Don't stop blogging because of Facebook. You can't go back and look at Facebook like you can a blog.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!