
I just found out by shear accident the other day that my favorite series of books is going to have the latest one IN SEPTEMBER!! It has been several years since the last one...and I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!
They are the Out.lander series by Dian.a Gab.aldon. Wonderful. I honestly think people either love them or could leave them. I personally love them. So much I would not sleep just to read. I would read walking through my house b/c I couldn't tear myself away to walk to the kitchen. I would not eat. I held the book out of the shower and read...I would only take baths after I got the pages wet. It is an addiction. A bad, bad addiction. HERE is a link to a youtube video that is GREAT as a synopsis of the first book. It won't let me embed it. Sorry.
Check out her books HERE.
I also just now found out they are wanting to make a movie about the Outlande.r books. I am torn about this. The movies are NEVER as good as the books. The characters always fall short. They leave things out- they HAVE too to when each of the books is about 800 pages long!! There are 6!!! Humm..
I don't see a specific thing on her website talking about the movie....lots of other websites from blogs such as this one- so I won't believe it until I can track it down on her website.
YIPPEEEE!!!!
I just CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
They are the Out.lander series by Dian.a Gab.aldon. Wonderful. I honestly think people either love them or could leave them. I personally love them. So much I would not sleep just to read. I would read walking through my house b/c I couldn't tear myself away to walk to the kitchen. I would not eat. I held the book out of the shower and read...I would only take baths after I got the pages wet. It is an addiction. A bad, bad addiction. HERE is a link to a youtube video that is GREAT as a synopsis of the first book. It won't let me embed it. Sorry.
Check out her books HERE.
I also just now found out they are wanting to make a movie about the Outlande.r books. I am torn about this. The movies are NEVER as good as the books. The characters always fall short. They leave things out- they HAVE too to when each of the books is about 800 pages long!! There are 6!!! Humm..
I don't see a specific thing on her website talking about the movie....lots of other websites from blogs such as this one- so I won't believe it until I can track it down on her website.
YIPPEEEE!!!!
I just CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!
I just feel bad for Christi. She will still be in school when it comes out.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!