Browse around and see what I liked..and what I didn't. I am not the best at leaving comments, but I am going to try harder.
I am REALLY going to try and keep this current. Lots of times I will two or three books on here as I read one that I can hold, one on my MP3 player, and one on CD in the car. Crazy huh? I try and make then different types or genres of books so I don't get confused.
One time I was reading a Jonathan Kellerman and listening to a James Patterson. GAH!!! That was enough to drive me batty! Hope you all join along and we can recommend some books!!
I have set these links, but I also have embedded a widget on the side of my blog...far down to the right to see. I am trying to figure out a way to get a new blog...with tabs on the top.
If you go HERE you can enter to win books on the website. You have to establish a free profile...but are already going to do that to be MY FRIEND on there anyways right? I didn't put my name on my profile- just Lorza...but on the entry forms for the free books I did put my name and address. It isn't bogus- I looked it up online. :) Check it out!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!