I officially have a follower!! THANK YOU KAY!!!! I know there are more people that check out my blog b/c I am a psychic...and you tell me "oh, yeah I read that on your thingy"
I really do appreciate that you all care enough to follow along with my boring life.
I got my car back on Friday- apparently the huge crack I heard was an air chamber or something like that. They described it as something that controls the air flow in the car, etc. etc. SO I wasn't crazy- I did hear something crack. They painted my bumper also. Yippe. They kept stressing that I could not wash my car for 90 days with car wash detergent- b/c of the wax coating. They said if I HAD to I could use dawn/or some other dish soap. I kept my mirth under the service- I knew I wasn't going to wash my car. The only thing that will change is that I won't feel guilty about it- I have PERMISSION to have a dirty car now. :)
I worked three days this weekend and it was interesting. Three days on the weekend during flu season. Priceless. I had one lovely gentleman that was looking at my ID badge (with long hair and make up) and asked "Is that you?" yes "You actually look pretty in that picture." Nice. Of course I was not wearing any make up, my hair was air dryed in a half ass ponytail, and it was hour 6 of my shift. Wonderful, HUH?
The Flu season is in full swing down here. Every time I step foot in that place I am scared. This is another nasty flu season. The last weekend I worked nurses went home before 10, one doctor was sick...um...did I blog about this before? I can't remember...it is feeling familiar to my fingers. ANYWAYS. After I worked that day. I found out that ALL THE OTHER NURSES I worked with were sick that next week. OMG. I got called into work b/c they had 2 nurses. I of course had to go in b/c I think I am catholic deep down.(guilt). SO they entire time I was scared I was going to the get the flu just in time for the Superbowl.
I did feel really BLAH on the Friday before the game, had swollen lymph nodes in my neck, and just tired. Saturday rolled around and I felt a lot better...by Sunday- Back to normal!!! Except for leftover Saturday night fun. (wink, wink).
We all know I was feeling GOOD Sunday night. :)
Then this week....and this weekend of working. Lance was off- he had a good weekend. I finally was able to show him how to put music on his iPod Nano (thank you Jackie!!!), and he filled it with everything 80s. Then he went and chilled on the beach while I toiled away at work. :) I am glad he chilled on the beach for a few hours. He deserves it.
Here is the funny thing- he had a 'crick' in his neck on Saturday. He took some medicine for it that night, and it was gone on Sunday. I got up Sunday and went to the gym, and worked out. I went on into work later and about 430 MY NECK started hurting. Small ache at first- then BLAAAMMMIE. The worst 'crick' ever. I really tried to not say anything b/c I think my co-workers think I am crazy or a hypochondriac. Last weekend I worked I got 'the flux'. Horrible abd. pain, nausea, bloating, etc. I think I ate something bad then- I had to go home early!!! This has happened twice since then- it is either my endometriosis or my IBS. Honestly I think it is BOTH. SO, Saturday afternoon I had some abd. pain- but took some ibuprofen and it finally went away. I think that it was my cyst leaking- I was having a hard time sitting down or bending for about 2 hours till the ibuprofen kicked in...Then I was fine PHEW.
ANYHOO.....So needless to say when I my neck started hurting yesterday I tried to not say anything as I seem to always have an ailment. I took more ibuprofen...it didn't go away.
Finally people started noticing when I had to turn my entire body to see things, or lift the chart to my eyes instead of looking down.
By the time I got home I was flippin' miserable. Then I realized what I did.
When I was working out doing squats with the weight over my arms I was watching these two guys standing on buso balls and throwing medicine balls to each other....TOO FUNNY. The kept falling, hitting each other with the 8 pound ball. It was great entertainment. I am not laughing now. I was supposed to look at the floor. Not straight ahead.
My trainer told me to ice, rest and stretch. So that is what I am doing. Pissed off b/c yesterday I actually fast walked/ jogged for 45 minutes. SUPER PROUD of myself.
I am the type of person that has to really stick with it.
I also realize that Karma SUCKS. I shouldn't have laughed at those two guys. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!