Thursday, September 4, 2008

I say 7.5 inches...you say....

curious...what was your first thought? Leave a comment- let me know. See where your mind is.

I KNOW what seven and a half inches LOST feels like!! YEAH. I am excited. I can fit back into some clothes that I haven't been able to in a while. I feel better...and I can fit back into clothes....oh- I already mentioned that.

The inches lost thing is new to me- I have never measured for inches lost. This was pretty cool. The place that I lost the MOST was my chest/bust. HA HA HA. I lost 2.75 inches from that alone. geez.

Here is my ticker!!! YEAH ME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! The BMI is really moving in the right direction too. I'll be right there with you on the weight loss bandwagon in a month. I'm not sure what has expanded more, my tummy (filled with baby) or my thighs. BLECK!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!