Monday, May 5, 2008

And They Get The Millions.

We spend countless hours watching them, they get paid millions of dollars, but they have no idea what they are saying....or how funny they are to us commoners...

NFL football players.

Lance was watching TV, and as I walking through the living room,a show talking about a rookie NFL player...and his fellow team mate was saying something to the effect that this was a "Paternal Organization" and they all bond together and share each others joys, etc. etc.... for each other...yadda yadda yadda.

I can't remember the exact phrase, and the above doesn't to justice to it...but I stopped dead in my tracks and said.."Did he just say "PATERNAL??" Surely he meant "Fraternal?" Lance just shook his head and said,

"yup- they have no clue what they are saying- and they make millions"

Sad, but true. Here we are paying 1.50 for lemons. Well, I guess they do too, but it just doesn't hurt as bad for them. HA HA HA HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!