This is just my life as I know it. ;) May not be very exciting, but if you are here you are curious.
Friday, April 11, 2008
In Chicago!!!!
we made to Chicago. We are on the 40th floor at the Marriott-Magnificent Mile. I have limited computer access- just what I get from my phone.....which is surprisingly good. My throat is okay-I worked yesterday and I have not been able to sleep enough (insomnia,and etc.) so today traveling was rough. We just had some Uno's Pizza,and now I am ready to rest up for serious tourism tomorrow. they do have great exercise facilities here. i am going to be able to start back this week like planned. There is a cardio room,weight room,swiss ball room with mats and medicine balls it is great!! -plus a killer indoor pool. ahhhhhhh. ttyl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You gotta figure out how to get all that verizon junk off... you're just advertising for them. You should at least get paid!
ReplyDeleteHumm, didn't realize it started doing that....it didn't do that before. I shall delete now...
ReplyDelete