Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It seems like a good idea at the time.......

Drink lots of water they told me.....eat jello, eat pudding, eat ice cream they said.... well, this is to the girl that #1 is on a diet and doesn't want to have to many calories.....#2 doesn't really eat much ice cream or any of the aforementioned things.....

PLUS I am a low fuss in the kitchen girl when I am sick (IE LAZY).

I stocked up on premade, refridgerated single serving packaged of Jello, pudding, etc.........

SO, when my stomach started getting rumbly I thought it was b/c of the Lortab elixir..or left over air maybe from the intubation in surgery...I just realized...



It is b/c the Jello and Pudding I got is SUGAR FREE!!!!! YIKES!! Have I learned NOTHING from before?

Silver lining...I won't get stopped up from the Lortab elixir.

2 comments:

  1. All it takes for my allergy prone stomach is to chew sugar free gum and I get that effect....but on the bright side...it is a surefire quick way to lose weight!!! Hang in there....everyone says the first 3 days after a tonsillectomy are the worst...take good care of yourself!!! We love you!! Also--thanks again Brannon for calling to give me an update on the patient yesterday morning!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I am sure that my body will somehow find a way to gain weight in all of this. I have miracle fat.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!