Sunday, March 23, 2008

Gearing up to Wind Down.....

Yes, I meant to write wind...like "as the wind blows"...I am getting my tonsils out on Monday the 24th..well, as it is after midnight now- that will be tomorrow. YIKES! I will not be talking much. Blah. I am going to stock up on ice cream and other soft to swallow foods. Yippe. Everyone knows how much I just LUV ice cream. Hardy har har. I ate some crusty crunchy toast today, at it was GOOOOOOOOOOD. It was actually toast from a breakfast my older brother made for me. Eggs, toast, sausage (yes, sausage Christi- I liked it too/ Jimmy Dean Sage in the Silver tube cooked in my mothers cast iron skillet). YUMMY.

I need to think about something really good and crunchy today to eat. humm. Any suggestions?

Wish me luck.

I wrote some explanations on my previous camera phone picture posts to tell you what they were so check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!