I don't know exactly when, but I am offically getting them out. The ENT doctor said so. YEAH!!!!! I love it. I love him. He said yes. No more chronic strep. YYEEEEESSSSS.
I am so excited I can hardly stand it.
I am not going to be thinking that when I get them out I am sure. HA HA HA HA.
I am such a wimp. I hate pain. ugh. Can I start ANY more lines with the two words "I AM"??
The more lines you start with "I am," the more people will know this is your blag. &=D
ReplyDeleteKeep me updated on your surgery. I'd give you some pointers, but I was only 5 when I had mine out. As far as I remember, it was pretty miserable...
Cheers! &=)
I hear you get to eat a lot of ice cream!!! To bad I like to eat macaroni!!! ha ha ha
ReplyDelete