Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pensacola Mardi Gras Parade

After the Pensacola Mardi Gras parade. G, Chris, Griffin, and I went down to the parade on the 2nd and had a blast. We were near the middle of the parade, but we got a lot of beads. I have a load scream, so I think I got a few. For those that are wondering- this is not like New Orleans....all I had to do is SCREAAM to get the beads...HA HA HA HA. I did not have to do any thing else for the beads. I also got some stuffed animals, and a bunch of coins, candy galore...and of course MOON PIES. I NEVER knew that Moon pies were such a part of Mardi Gras...I aslo didn't know that Mardi Gras did not start in New Orleans but it started in mobile...Interesting huh?

Well, that is all I am going to write right now, I am up at Christi's in Atlanta, and am going to post a quickie ab out what we are doing up here......hee hee hee........... we are UP TO NO GOOOD that is what we are up to....

2 comments:

  1. What the heck did you do to get all those beads???? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I did was scream really loud I promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!