I have been here in P'cola now for about 7.5 months and it is really starting to feel like home now. It has been really hard. I thought moving to Alabama in the 6th grade was hard- boy was WRONG. :) This has been hard too- just in a different way. It is hard to make friends as an adult. How do you find them when all you do is work at first?
I am learning the area, getting "favorite restaurants", bad experiences, and funny stories like "remember when we....."
Favorite restaurant: The Fish House (www.goodgrits.com)
Bad Experience: Many hours I spent crying over my job in the NICU
Remember When We: Had to move the TV by ourselves??? IT WAS HEAVY!!!!!!!!
Lance is settling into his job, and adjusting well. His practice is doing very well. Booked through MARCH!!!! Can you guys believe that????
I will write more later. I have said busy man here wanting to check his email. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)
THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!