Monday, January 21, 2008

Case In Point...

another stupid scenerio.......I had to sign a sheet EARLY this morning saying that I reviewed the safty manual at work....this was this AM right after I got work. I had not had ANY coffee yet.....blah... I didn't know what the date was, as I was off for a couple days...


I was looking at the person's entry above mine to make sure I got everything right- the date, the dept. number...and I was getting it all right----even the name.......

I was writing HER NAME!!!!!!!!!

HA HA HA HA...That was when I went and got my FIRST of many cups of coffee today.

:) People ask me why I drink coffee.....And the reason why, is that I didn't notice it.....it was someone else that noticed that I was writing someone else's name.....

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!