Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just A Little Update

Just a little update

Current mood:content

Well, I waiting for my brother to pick me up, and then take me to the airport so I can fly to work. HA. sounds funny huh? I fly home next wednesday PM, and then back to AZ the Tuesday after that.

and so on, and so on. The next time I come home John, Lance and I are going down to the beach for the MS 150 Bike Race. One last beach trip until fall. The last year has gone by so fast, and it is insane. Last year at this time I was on my way to Niagra Falls, and to meet lance's parents for the first time ever. Wow.

So all of you. Lance and I set a date for the wedding, sans the engagement. HA HA HA HA. June 9,2007. At the beach somewhere- still working on that. Save the date you guys...

I guess I have a pretty boring life........not much else to blog. Besides the fact, update any programs you can to get free stuff. I am now flying first class b/c I had my Delta Skymiles established and I fly so much. I also get to give my travel companions FREE UPGRADES!!!

So those of you going to Puerto Rico in April for Luke and Jen's wedding better be nice to me! Looking at the Flights to Puerto Rico- they are all empty, so you know first class will be empty too!!! YEAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!