Saturday, August 26, 2006

Moving Survey off of 'About Me'


TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Laura
Birthday:4-13
Birthplace:IL
Current Location:Globe, AZ working
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Strawberry blonde
Height:5'5"
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:??? I guess Scottish
The Shoes You Wore Today:Black Crocs
Your Weakness:Babies
Your Fears:Not catching my flight home, and possibility of not being able to have children.
Your Perfect Pizza:Ham, roma tomatoes, crushed red peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Pay off my car.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:LOL
Thoughts First Waking Up:ugh. Snooze. Why are those kids screaming in the pool??????? SHUT UP AND LET ME SLEEP!
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:845am or so.
Your Most Missed Memory:Fun time with friends I have lost contact with
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:McDonalds.......darn them.
Single or Group Dates:Both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Southern cooked Ice Tea. Are you kidding me???
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee, Cream and sugar. LOTS OF IT PLEASE!!!!!
Do you Smoke:Nope
Do you Swear:unfortunately, yes....especially under my breath at work.
Do you Sing:oh yeah. Much to my boyfriend embarassment
Do you Shower Daily:Yes, at least once.
Have you Been in Love:Yes.
Do you want to go to College:Oh yeah. Done with it for now.
Do you want to get Married:Yes.
Do you belive in yourself:Yes....rather I BELIEVE in myself...who rights these? Do they not proof read?
Do you get Motion Sickness:Nope. I can read for hours in a car....well, I do in IMAX theaters
Do you think you are Attractive:I think so.
Are you a Health Freak:You would think, given my line of work....but no.
Do you get along with your Parents:My mother
Do you like Thunderstorms:If there are not tornados around and sirens blaring
Do you play an Instrument:Flute
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes.

In the past month have you been on Drugs:no, unless you count benadryl which knocks me goofy
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yeah.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:Does a soapbox count?
In the past month have you been Dumped:Thank God no.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Nope
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Only a few winks at work. I love my job.
Ever been Drunk:oh, ha ha ha ha. Have I ever. GO STEELERS!!!
Ever been called a Tease:Yes. ah, good times, good times.
Ever been Beaten up:Nope
Ever Shoplifted:A roll of Neccos candy when I was a kid
How do you want to Die:In my sleep, without pooping/peeing on myself. With nice jammies on.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Alive. A nurse...a photographer, a mommy, and a wife.
What country would you most like to Visit:Scotland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Black
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:5
Weight:180
Best Clothing Style:Casual
Number of Drugs I have taken: a bunch.....Benadryl, phenergan, lortab, tramadol, imetrix, norvasc, diovan, toprol......ha ha ha. Nothing illegal though.
Number of CDs I own:good lord... I don't know. 50?
Number of Piercings:2 functional, 1 healed
Number of Tattoos:None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Nothing, it has shaped who I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!