Thursday, July 23, 2015

Random tidbits

We are sitting here the night before Ls surgery for Tonsillectomy and Adnoidectomy   Fun times, fun time. We have explained it the best we can to him, but being a 4 year old- it is pretty hard to understand. He has finally started calling his tonsils "tonsils" instead of "Tonsticles", so that is kinda sad. 

He still calls propellors "Compellors", and I think that is the last thing he mispronounces. I  miss that babyish stage. 

I still can't believe my tiny little baby is FOUR.

 Did the little "ask your kid these questions.  HA 
My name is Lawson
I am 4 years old. 
I live  here in my house
My house is in pensacola, FL
I live with Mom and dad and me
My mom’s name is  Laura King, IV
She is 64 years old. 
She weighs 31 pounds. 
Her favorite thing to do is drink coffee
She does not like to get wet
She likes to eat  lettuce
She likes to drink coffeeI like it when she be nice to me
My dad’s name is Lawrence King the Third
He is 64 years old.
He weighs 3064
His favorite thing to do is swim
He does not like to drink warm stuff
He likes to eat lettuce
He likes to drink chocolate milk
I like it when he plays with me
I love it when Mom or Dad cooks cheese toast
My favorite food to eat is cereal
I don’t like to eat lettuce
My favorite place to eat is at my table
I like to order meat
My favorite color is pink
What makes me happy? Mommy
What I’m afraid of is bears
What makes me sad? no one playing with me
What is my favorite thing to do? play with sticker
What I wish for is a fish
If I could go anywhere, I’d go to the zoo
My favorite holiday is Christmas
My favorite toy is Dinosaurs
My favorite animal is Doggy
My favorite book is about Triceratops
My favorite song is Jingle Bells, Jingle all the Poop
My favorite game is Hide and Poop and trying to trick each other
My favorite thing to do at school is seeing Liam
What I know about Jesus is he kills bad people   (WE NEED MORE SUNDAY SCHOOL)
When I grow up I want to be an engineer
I love Mommy, but I don't like Pooties


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!