Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mothers Days 2014

Figured I should to a quick post and keep up with the history of posting for Mothers Day. 

Lawson made me a beautiful flower arrangement at school...with a tiny bit of help from the teachers. :)

We Sent some love to our loved ones far away....

 I had my friend come over and she brought her son. He and L get along like gangbusters LOL.
 
 Never too many Ants to look at poolside
 They really liked driving each other around with one in the back of the truck. They got stuck turning around in the hallway....L said "DON'T LAUGH MOMMY- Come help us!" LOL. It was hard not to.
 Instead of a Mothers Day card L gave me this...with help from Daddy. :) Best thing ever. I cant wait to get more entries as the years go by. Daddy picked out the the perfect book- the plane's name is Dusty. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!