Thursday, May 1, 2014

It's MAY

Apparently I post once a year. HA


Okay- so I am always saying I going to write down all these funny things 4 says(I am totally going to call him 4 on here. Not b/c of a popular book at ALL- but b/c he is the 4 and I don't want to type out his name a zillion times) 

Since I text people immediately and tell them....I figure I can copy and paste. More for my memory and to share with him one day than anything else...but I am sure if there is anyone out there, you might enjoy it also. :)

So without further adieu

Told him today that he couldn't have any more watermelon until he ate one triangle of his sandwich. He came back a few minutes later and wanted more watermelon. I looked to his plate and it was empty. He never leaves nothing. So I asked him where his sandwich went. 
"Hmmmm. Maybe it jumped into my tummy?"
Me- no it didn't. 
"It disappeared like smoke"
Me-try again Dear 
"Maaaaaybeeeee it fell...into the sink?!"  

It was in the sink.  

I am shocked he didn't say that it was in the pool and he had to go get it. This kid loves water in any form. Except on his toys. OH MY GOSH DON'T LET IT GET ON HIS TOYS.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!