Monday, October 29, 2012

Today

Today I had a migraine. Kiddo was sent to church with Daddy whilst I tried to shake it. After a while and a much needed nap, I finally did. Felt "off" all day, but finally half human

Lawson is growing so fast. Today I told him he went potty in his diaper and needed it changed. He walked down the hall, to his bedroom and reached up to the changing table. Crazy!

At bedtime he walked down the hall to his chair. Where did my wee baby go?

He is a smartie pie and loves Bubble Guppies and Baby Signing Time. Hates any cold food or small things like rice or grits. Oh and don't you dare try and feed him cheese. ???? Is he my child? He has mastered chips- definitely watches Daddy!!!

Still wakes at night, and needs help going back to sleep. He sleeps like me. The softest thing will wake him

He loves one of my favorite books from childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy-tell me what you are thinking. Good, good,or good. :)

THANK YOU FOR LEAVING A COMMENT!!!